Saturday, June 13, 2009

He Made It!

One of AJ's life goals is to run a marathon. Well, check that one off the list! He ran the Utah Valley Marathon and came in at about 5 hours and 55 minutes exceeding his expectations. He ran for 16 miles straight. Here are some pictures.

(BTW: I haven't forgotten about posting about our new house but I am trying to figure out how to do a collage because I don't want to upload 50 pictures on here. If you have a collage program you use please pass on the web address in the comments. Thanks!)








And here is the most recent picture I have of my pregnant self. Outie belly button and all.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Go AJ! And you're so cute Jess! My recommendation for the photos is that you use an online web album like Picasa. You already have an account since it's connected to gmail, so all you do is download the free program and it automatically pulls all the pictures on your computer into the program (not online yet), organized by what folder they're already in. With one more click your album will be online! You can also edit within the program. It's great :)

Ali said...

You look so cute pregnant!! I'm so happy for you. Way to go A.J.!!

britni jean said...

jess, i love your cute belly and your belly button. my belly button always pops out too!