Saturday, November 24, 2007

Wilcox Wedding Day




Thursday Nov 15, 2007

Kate and Steve met at work and Nov 15 of 2006 marked the beginning of their friendship. Who could have guessed that a year later they would be married?! I had the pleasure of getting to know my brother-in-law Steve better as we worked together for a while and then seeing his friendship with Kate grow and blossom into more.


Their wedding day was perfect: a little chilly but quite sunny. I had never visited the Salt Lake temple before and I was excited to come to the temple where my parents had been sealed many years earlier. The sealing was performed by Kate's grandfather and there was a sweet spirit.


The reception was fun because there were so many people from work that came. Also, we had set up a slideshow that AJ put together for Kate and Steve. And my father in law Steve built a large framed projector screen onto which we shined the projected slide show.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

How fun Jess! Congrats to them!