Friday, December 7, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

We spent Thanksgiving with AJ's family this year. We drove up to Centerville after work and school on Wednesday, November 21st and slept over at AJ's parents' home. Karma and I spent the evening watching one of those Santa Clause movies with Tim Allen. There are as many of those as there are Land Before Time sequels now and I can't keep them straight.

The next morning we drove to Howell, a little town in northern Utah by Treemonton, all the while pouring over Black Friday ads. Yes, I still love looking at ads! We visited with Granny for a little while before having our Thanksgiving dinner. We had dinner in a family's garage. At first I was mortified when I learned we'd be eating in a garage, I was sure I would freeze. But when we walked in I saw and felt the two heaters that were on full blast.

We had a delicious meal and they even made extra mashed potatoes because they knew AJ was coming. He loves his potatoes. It was an enjoyable Thanksgiving.

0 comments: