Sunday, January 13, 2008

Adventures in Sleeping

A couple nights ago I woke up and found AJ sitting up in bed, confused. When I asked what the matter was we mumbled something about cold water. I couldn't figure out what he meant until I felt the blanket next to him was cold and wet. Then I realized I was holding something in my hand, which is a little unusual since I had just woken up and hadn't remembered picking anything up in the last minute and a half that I was awake. So, I looked at my hand to confirm that I was, in fact, holding my water cup.


Ever since my tonsils were removed in 2004 my mouth gets very dry at night so I keep a cup of water on my night stand to satiate my thirst. I had some how found, grasped, and picked up that cup in my sleep and dumped the remaining water on AJ, square on the chest. Whoops, sorry sweetheart! I thought we are supposed to be semi-paralyzed in our sleep!

2 comments:

britni jean said...

that is too funny!

Lindsay said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I do stuff like that all of the time. Must run in the family!