Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years 2008


Last night we played an over my head game of Uno with Steve and Kate. For some reason I never knew when it was my turn. I could not follow the game at all. We played the Wii. Kate and Steve boxed and Steve won. I tried to avenge Kate because I was confident at boxing and I knocked Steve out 3 times (from which he recovered). He knocked me out once and I couldn't get back up. My swollen pride was deflated, so much for avenging Kate.
We watched the ball drop. Kate and Steve brought over noise makers and Sparkling cider!

This morning we went over to our neighbors to eat breakfast and play an Eye Toy game on PS2. The Eye Toy is like a web cam for your TV. There are balls and things you have to dodge or hit so when you watch the TV you see a person moving around or hitting objects, but when you watch the person they just look like a spaz. We also went sledding in Rock Canyon Park by the Provo temple with them. AJ found a plastic bin lid that he tried using as a sled. (It didn't work as well as he hoped.)

This afternoon we ate pizza with Monica and Johnny and played each other's Wii games. They have HS Musical Singalong Kareoki thing and that was pretty fun even though I didn't know the songs very well. The songs are catchy and they got stuck in my head. I found myself singing them at work a week later.

0 comments: