I used to go to Erika's when Livvy was first born when I was upset. I would rock her in her room with the lights dimly blurring into the room from the hallway. I don't know what it was but holding Olivia always made me feel better. Spending time with her still calms me and gives me a sense of well being. I love to spend time with her and I like to see how Erika interacts with her. Erika is such a gentle and patient mom.
Anyway, setting aside the Kodak moment, we hung out a few weekends ago, May 10th, and Erika mentioned something about Livvy playing the piano and having fun. I remembered I have a 7 octave keyboard that I cannot seem to D.I. It isn't "good enough" for anyone to play because it isn't full size, but I am endeared to it, so I've been saving it for just such an occasion.
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment