Thursday, August 14, 2008

Forks Hike

Last Wednesday AJ and I went on a hike to Stewart Falls which is up by Sundance with a group of people from his work. Because of the heavy snow this last winter the foliage had flourished. We had just missed a light mountain down pour and the we enjoyed the smell of wet earth and dewy plants as we moved down the path. Everything was green. The trail was tight in some places, the ferns and hovering tree branches seemed to hug us as we walked. I suddenly felt like I was in the Forks forest from Twilight. Perhaps a huge russet colored wolf would come bounding by... When I read I become so involved in the story. It was fun to imagine I was in the story.


Me and AJ at the Falls



I don't know this girl, I just pulled this picture from the web, but this is a lot like our trail looked.


This is a picture of Forks I pull from the web. Ok so my hike doesn't really look like this because the moss is so dominant but it is my imagination so I can picture what I want even if it isn't accurate. ;)

0 comments: