Sunday, October 26, 2008

Prop 8

I know my vote won't count for California's Prop 8, but I still want my voice to be heard and I want to support the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in their request to support Prop 8.

The entire text of Proposition 8 is as follows:
"Only marriage between a man and a woman is valid and recognized in California."

I love what the Church says:





Here are a couple links on Prop 8:
1. Video: Church Readies Members
on Proposition 8
.
2. The Divine Institution of Marriage.
3. Protect Marriage.

1 comments:

LWinder said...

That's a great idea to put some links on your blog, even though you aren't in California. My sister lives in the Oakland area now, and they are facing such harsh opposition right now. Did you hear about the picketers outside the temple? They were making it extremely difficult for people to get in and out of the temple. Traffic backed up onto the freeway.
It's so neat that you got to meet up with April and Julie, if you have their e-mails, could you send them my way?