Thursday, October 16, 2008

Roommate Reunion and OWAC Results

It all started when I created a facebook account. My old roommate Julie posted on my wall to say she is student teaching nearby and another roommate April is in the area job searching. So we picked a date and afterschool we met at Julie's place.


I got there a little early and while I waited I watched some geese that where duking it out the pond infront of Jul's apt. Man some were aggressive. Some slept on the ground while others tried their hand at flamingo-style sleeping on one leg.


We had a fun time talking about the good old college days and catching up over dinner at Wingers. I think they gave me their fire sauce on my chicken strips instead of the regular sauce because my mouth was ON FIRE!



Here are a couple pictures.






OWAC Results: Well the sad news is that AJ did not go on to the finals. The good news is that one of the judges is a neighorhood friend and AJ called him up to get pointers and feedback from his presentation. AJ asked this friend if he could tell him what his team's placement was since he didn't make it. Our friend told him but we are not supposed to disclose it so I will simply say AJ's team was CLOSE to the finals.

0 comments: