Think you know my baby's gender? Go ahead and guess in the new poll under the due date countdown. I am only at 11 weeks so I won't know the gender until March sometime.
Lauren is a pretty good guesser. Her accuracy rate is pretty amazing. She's guessed a boy, so we can't wait to hear! (PS - Side bar is good) Have a great week! :0)
4 comments:
I said girl...when I asked Marcus if he thought it was a boy or a girl he said yes. I never did get an answer.
Lauren is a pretty good guesser. Her accuracy rate is pretty amazing. She's guessed a boy, so we can't wait to hear! (PS - Side bar is good) Have a great week! :0)
I think your baby is a boy and I can't wait to see am I right...
Grandpa says it's at least one of each!
Post a Comment