Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Vinyl Me This


Ok, have you ever had the unfortunate experience of missing the Enrichment where they do the cool vinyl lettering on tile or wood and then you feel like you will never get your family name in vinyl on a board? Well this is how I felt until I learned my cousin, Denise, started her own business in vinyl! So, we had a girls night last September and we all went down to Denise's and made our own Vinyl plaques! My mom posted some pictures of our work on her blog. Here is the link: more vinyl examples. (You have to scroll down to the end of the post.)

Anyway, Denise recently created a website! So if you missed your Enrichement vinyl night and want to order something of your own, it just got easier! Click here to see her website Vinyl Me This and create your own custom vinyl letters.

1 comments:

Kate said...

Yay for massive blogging updates! I can't believe Justin is a month old already. We need to come visit soon!