Saturday, July 14, 2007

A Little Piece of History

I was going through some pictures to add to my oh-so-exciting blog and found some old ones of Valentines Day and Birthdays: Erika's, AJ's, and Mine. So these are below.

Now, as much as I love cutting edge technologies (which is really true BTW, I'm not being sarcastic here) and have a somewhat tech savvy job , I am no blogger and Erika is going to give me some help on making my blog look more like hers. Because let's face it, her's looks good and mine is a little boring still. But this will all change.

So what's new? I will tell you! Monica and Johnny got engaged! If you're asking yourself who Johnny is, don't feel bashful, we all asked the same question too! ;) Yes, it all happened quickly but if it's right it's right. We're all very excited for Monica. I know I am excited to help with wedding plans etc, but I must admit, I'm glad I've already done it. It's a lot to plan! It will be a fun party and day.

There seems to be many other winds of change blowing that haven't quite found their course yet and thus are still undefined, so nothing can be said. But like a good tv series, we will keep you rivotted, hanging on the edge of your seat until more develops. (Stupid The Office always leaving you hanging, however the season finale this year was quite fulfilling. Now 24, that is bad. AJ was determined to d/l and watch the second half of one episode and the first half of the following episode in order to not die of an adrenalin attack between episodes.)



AJ's Valentines day present to Jessi! A beautiful clean sink.


Erika blowing out candles with Robert. March 29, 2007.


AJ's birthday!! Mmmm...Smartfood popcorn, which turns out to be delicious but not a smart eat after all.


Jessi's b-day! Oh, smartfood popcorn again. And more importantly...JEWEL tickets!!! And IPod speakers, and a giant pepper grinder. I love pepper, a love derived from my brother-in-law Marcus.

0 comments: