So I got this pamphlet in the mail for Seagull Book a couple months back. It had all those mini descriptions of the books pictured. A couple caught my eye. One was Twilight and the other was some Mormon fiction novel.
Well, I read AJ the description for the Mormon fiction novel. It went something like, "A widower is called into his stake president's office and is called to be the Bishop. He must meet, fall in love, and marry in 3 weeks!" Then I read AJ the description of Twilight, "a vampire love saga."
Somehow AJ did not realize I was reading the synopses for 2 different books, but rather thought I was reading the description for 1 book! "A vampire widower must meet a new wife in only 3 weeks?" Now that is quality Mormon fiction right there. Yikes.
But for reals, I read Twilight and it is pretty good. I will read the next one in the series.
8 years ago

1 comments:
That story still makes me laugh as I try to imagine "a vampire who is called to be the Bishop and must fall in love in three weeks."
Post a Comment