Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day of Firsts


Yesterday AJ had his first interview for an internship! It is with a company called Sebo Marketing here in Orem. AJ is heavily interested in a couple other companies, so I hope we'll have some opportunities with them too. These are exciting times for us! I feel like I am in a "Choose Your Own adventure" book! Which internship will lead us where? Can't I read ahead in my life story?



Awww! All dressed...down? Yes they recommended he not come in a suit and tie as their atmosphere is very casual. Strange. (He looks a little annoyed at me for taking a picture...hehe! Take that AJ!)

We had another first yesterday which was buying our first mattress. We slept on it for the first time last night and it is pretty comfy! AJ was sure good to let me shop for one. Our opinions differed but he was ok with us getting one even though he didn't feel that we needed a new. Oh it must be true love! ;)


Before (Well, close enough)

After

1 comments:

Diane said...

Choose your own adventure! hahahah I remember reading those back in the day... Sad that we're all graduated and we're STILL in the "unknown" but I suppose there is some excitement to it, if you put it that way!

BTW, bravo on the pink! Can't wait till you have a frilly little girl of your own! hehehehe.