Sunday, April 6, 2008

Cupcakes!


Tuesday I got a call at the end of the day, "I'm making dinner when will you be home?" This was very unusual. We rarely talk during our work day and if he does call the question is more like, "I'm making dinner, what do you feel like?"

But I didn't put too much thought into it because I was still really busy. When I got home I saw he was using the cupcake tray. "We're having cupcakes!" he announced. "Are those meatloaf and mashed potato frosting cupcakes?" I asked.

Hehe, then I realized it was an April Fools joke. I thought he was just being clever and mixing up dinner. He does that sometimes. He does very strange things to get away from monotony.

The meat cupcakes were very good. I think it would be fun to make them again.

1 comments:

britni jean said...

aj, that is a great idea, i love it! jess you are so lucky!! yummy cupcakes! and jess, your hair looks so cute!