Friday, December 7, 2007

:) Laughing

I hate the cold and dark. From this information, can you guess which isn't my favorite season? I detest winter. It is the culmination of all things uncomfortable to me. (Except sweaters, I love sweaters.) In the winter I lose hope of feeling again the bright sun, green grass, warm breeze, and colorful flowers. It seems like spring will never come again.

This year I have decided to remind myself to laugh often. I once watched an interview with Natalie Portman. The interviewer asked her what her five favorite sounds are. My two favorite sounds are:
1) When AJ is sleeping and I haven't fallen asleep yet sometimes I tickle his back. He doesn't know what is going on but he lets out a little sigh of comfort anyway.
2) Olivia's giggle, it's like the way "Magic" might sound if you could bottle it up.

My favorite things to laugh about are parodies. So I have posted some of my favorite parodies and clips for everyone to enjoy.

Jay Leno's Headlines

Dog Tickling Baby


Mitch Hedberg on Letterman


Mad TV Parody of Ashlee Simpson "L.O.V.E"


Mad TV Parody of Beyonce


Alanis Morissette Parody of Black Eyed Peas "My Humps"


Mad TV Parody of Shakira "Whenever, Wherever"


Mad TV Parofy of Shakira "Objection Tango"


Family Guy Parody of Aliens


Direct TV Aliens Ad


The Simpson's Parody of Mr. & Mrs. Smith


The Simpson's Parody of American Idol



More...

Mad TV Parody of Rachel Ray "30 Minute Meals" #1


Mad TV Parody of Rachel Ray "30 Minute Meals" #2

0 comments: