Wow! To the surprise of Mom and Dad, Baby Wilcox is a little boy! The ultrasound tech was "sure of it," she said.
I have some great pictures and video to post. Our main computer is on the fritz and I'm trying to get our broken down printer/scanner thing to scan the pictures but it won't have any of it. So I'll see what I can do to get those pics on ASAP. (Yikes, I finally got those pictures scanned after working on this for 4 hours!)
Meanwhile enjoy the video clip of the ultrasound and some great facts about the baby.
Length (Head to Rump): 6 inches
Weight: 10 oz
Heart Beat: 144/min
I have some great pictures and video to post. Our main computer is on the fritz and I'm trying to get our broken down printer/scanner thing to scan the pictures but it won't have any of it. So I'll see what I can do to get those pics on ASAP. (Yikes, I finally got those pictures scanned after working on this for 4 hours!)
Meanwhile enjoy the video clip of the ultrasound and some great facts about the baby.
Length (Head to Rump): 6 inches
Weight: 10 oz
Heart Beat: 144/min
It's a boy! I circled his little boy indicators.
View of the face. Look at that eye and nose. That is his daddy's nose for sure!
Profile view. His head is facing downward. To the left are his little spine and ribs.
Here's the right arm. The shoulder is up top and the upper arm is extending diagonally downward and to the left. At the elbow, his lower arm and hand move diagonally right. Holy cow! Look at the guns on this little man! He's flexing for the picture!
Leg and foot. The leg is diagonal. The knee is on the right, foot on the left.
Feet. The one is pointing left and you can see his little toes. The other is by the heel of the first and pointing upward. They're crossed at the ankles just like how daddy does!

5 comments:
Dear Jessica and AJ, enjoy your little miracle! You are half way there to see this boy without the ultrasound! In about 20 weeks you will realise just how great life can be!
Jess,
You are the cutest Mama ever. Your enthusiasm is so uplifting. CONGRATULATIONS :) GO TEAM BLUE :)
In case I didn't mention it yesterday, Congratulations! Livvy is very excited about her baby boy cousin, she gets huge smiles every time we talk about it. Although, we talk about him being in Aunt Jessi's tummy and for all I know she thinks you ate him!
hooray! that little boy is sure lucky to have you as his mama! i can't wait to see pictures of him in just a few more months!!
Congratulations! It's the era of the boy for sure. Of the 6 pregnant (or recently given birth) women I know, all but one have boys, and actually the reason I say all but one is because I can't remember who the 6th one is at the moment... And after my sis-in-law has her 2nd boy this summer, it will be 5 boys in 3 years on Adam's side.
Post a Comment