Sunday, October 14, 2007

Family Things and Monica's Shower

Saturday day on 10/13/2007 was a busy day! Like I posted, I went to AJ's 5K dash. Then we drove up to Primary Children's Hospital and saw Gavin Bailey for the 1st time. He is so sweet and I loved to play with his hair. He wiggled his little lags quite a bit!

Then we went out to eat at Lizta's Pizza with my Mom, AJ, Erika, Marcus, Olivia, Monica, John, Cindy, Lindsay, and Jason! My mom and Cindy used to eat at Lizta's Pizza all growing up. We also got to drink some Hire's root beer.




Next we got to stop at Wasatch Memorial Lawn cemetery to visit my Grandma Marie's grave site. I only have one memory of visiting the cemetery a long time ago and I wanted to visit it again while I lived in Utah. I took a video on my camera so that I could find it more easily the next time I visit.



After this visit we went to Target to get ready for Monica's shower! She had a camping theme! Erika and I went in on some camping gear and got the veggies needed for the food. We hurriedly went back to Erika's to wrap the presents and prepare the food. At the shower we had haystacks which seemed more like Chicken over Rice plus more. It was really good. There was also so great punch my aunt Chris made. Someone made this "pumpkin dessert" It was like pumpkin pie and something else put together. It was yummy!



My Mays cousins! Claire and Ali.







After the shower, we came back to Erika's and Olivia had a bath. Mommy combed her hair into a fo-hawk! What a sweetheart! I am as proud as an aunt could be!




4 comments:

-erika :) said...

Those bath pictures are so cute!!!

LMM said...

Looks like these pictures will be going on the "Olivia shrine." They are great!!!

britni jean said...

great pictures. especially those ones of cute little olivia in the bath! love them!

Diane said...

Wow, look at those big blue eyes and beautiful lashes, she is adorable!