A couple weekends ago AJ and I went up to Logan, UT with my parents-in-law Karma and Steve and my brother-in-law Steve Jr and his soon-to-be wife Kate. Every year in September we celebrate the life of Karma's father by visiting the temple.
I noticed the scenery as we travelled from Centerville, UT to Logan. The leaves in the canyon were really pretty. I think my favorite phase of leaf changing is when there is still green. Then you have the contrast of green and red and it is just more intense.
Since I have many pictures of my side of the family (we're big into visual documentation) I made sure to bring my camera. I love my family! I think I might be biased but I think I have the best family in ever!
Take a gander at a portion of my best family!
From left to right: Kate, Steve Jr., Karma, Steve, Granny Ella, AJ, and Jessica.
Karma and Steve! The best in-laws ever!
Kate and Steve Jr. Awe! How cute!

0 comments:
Post a Comment