Today really hasn’t been the most successful day so far. It started off by me waking up at 9:25am and wondering what happened to my alarm. It went off at 8am and I pushed the snooze that never came. Next, while in the office talking to Maria and Marianna, I stapled my finger. I don’t know why. This particular stapler does not latch closed, as I have come to find out, so I was trying to latch it when I felt a staple being driven into my finger. Not to worry, it barely pierced my skin.
Anyway, the point of this is that I had to leave the office late because I came in late, (which is always a punishment but is never on the forefront of my groggy mind as I fumble for the snooze button in the not-so-early morning). I will be using a non-snooze alarm from now on and I will be in the office by 8:30am. This is my goal!
8 years ago

1 comments:
i just wanted you to know that i just started reading 'twilight'. the ladies in my ward chose this book for the book club book this month. so i thought i would read it too, but of course it is all out at the library, only about 3 people are waiting to read it not like the 600 in salt lake. but i went out and bought it anyways, mostly cause of you. so i'm trusting your opinion. so far i'm not dissapointed.
Post a Comment