Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Jewel - Perfectly Clear


Jewel's newest album came out yesterday! As an avid Jewel fan I have been a loyal follower since the first single, "You Were Meant For Me" back in 1997(?). I have all of her albums except 0304 which I thought of as a "Sell Out" album but I am thinking of buying anyway just to make my collection complete.

Thank you Jewel for producing creative, entertaining, and different music!

1 comments:

Ali said...

Are you watching Nashville Star? Jewel is a judge on that show and I think of you whenever I see her :)

Thanks for your comment on my recent post. I have to say that as a young cousin of yours, I was sad when you moved to Orlando. But! The lame thing is now that we're in the same area, we don't hang out. CAN WE PLEASE CHANGE THIS? Your sisters, you and I need to get together post haste! Any ideas? A date to the zoo perhaps?