Our TV is here! AJ called the repair shop Tuesday and they reported our TV is in! Apparently, it's been in since Friday, but the "Exchange People" have been out on vacation. For Shame!
When the shop rep went to take the TV out of the box she discovered it was put in upside down (the box can only be opened on one end), this was first time she's ever seen that. When she righted the TV she heard a rattle inside.
I got a call 10 minutes before leaving work to pick up the TV on Tuesday from AJ. He told me of the rattle and that the repair shop wanted to test the TV before releasing it to be sure the rattle wasn't fatal. I was crushed! All my patience already gone, I didn't know if I could put up with another "indefinite" testing period.
But happily, when AJ called on Wednesday they said it was set to go! So we picked that baby up and played Wii and watched movies last night!
I will include a picture of our new beauty soon! Stay tuned Viewers...
When the shop rep went to take the TV out of the box she discovered it was put in upside down (the box can only be opened on one end), this was first time she's ever seen that. When she righted the TV she heard a rattle inside.
I got a call 10 minutes before leaving work to pick up the TV on Tuesday from AJ. He told me of the rattle and that the repair shop wanted to test the TV before releasing it to be sure the rattle wasn't fatal. I was crushed! All my patience already gone, I didn't know if I could put up with another "indefinite" testing period.
But happily, when AJ called on Wednesday they said it was set to go! So we picked that baby up and played Wii and watched movies last night!
I will include a picture of our new beauty soon! Stay tuned Viewers...

1 comments:
2 TWO 2 more days until your news. GOSH! Jess, I'm dying. This has been a really long wait. I'm excited to hear.
Post a Comment