Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Time til the News... 0000 : 00 : 00 : 00 : 000

Dear Tim C,

I wish to notify you of my resignation from my position as Residential Order Processor at Mstar, effective Friday, July 18, 2008.

I have accepted a most desired position as Art Instructor for Paradigm High School. This is the opportunity I have sought for since the conclusion of my art and education studies at Brigham Young University - Idaho.

Thank you for my time at Mstar. I have grown both personally and professionally. During my remaining time, I am happy to be involved in the selection and training of my replacement. Please let me know how I may be of service to help make this a smooth transition.

Kind regards,
Jessica Wilcox

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

WOOHOO Jess! I am so excited for you and your new job! Good luck!

britni jean said...

hooray for jess!! i've been wondering what this "news" was! i'm so glad to finally know. and i'm so very excited that you get to finally be a teacher!!